Health & Wellbeing Info
New eBook: – Organize Your Health and Wellbeing Naturally
‘Your eBook is so good…like a light bulb coming on!’
Sign up to our newsletter to get a sample of the eBook for free with our compliments.
Overwhelmed? Exhausted? Anxious? Depressed? Know something isn’t quite right but can’t pin point what?
Claire McFee felt the same way for more years than she cares to remember and was sent down the medication route which only masked the symptoms.
Claire finally decided to take control of her health by trying natural health alternatives with great success.
Claire discovered Optimum Wellbeing involves a variety of natural strategies to piece your health back together understanding and addressing things like:-
- Estrogen dominance and low progesterone levels. Saliva tests are more accurate than blood tests which can give misleading results.
- Neuro-plasticity: How we can create new pathways in the brain.
- H.S.P? The common but little known personality trait many of us have known as the ‘Highly Sensitive Person’ or H.S.P for short
- The wonders of Kinesiology – Rove McManus even sprouts the benefits of this wonderful modality
- Transcranial Mangnetic Stimulation: TMS uses a magnetic current to target underactive areas of the brain inducing an electrical current in the nerve cells which increases their activity. It is non-invasive therapy and takes only 45-minutes. You can find out more here- http://www.alfred.org.au/News.aspx?ID=380
These things aren’t as strange as they may sound and could be the key to dramatically improving your health. Claire covers all of them and more in this new eBook Organize Your Health & Wellbeing Naturally sharing many years of research and experience. If you are in need of a little help and guidance this is for you.
From Kris Barrett Founder Allergy Friendly Foods
“I love your eBook and I love your style. I felt like you were talking to me over a cup of coffee. You were informative without being pushy, raising really relevant concerns, without being too scientific and gave hope and practical advice that busy women can implement. Thank you for sharing your story which so many of us can relate to. It really helps for us to hear this from a “real life” perspective and gives you the sense that you can do it too. Congratulations for taking control of you and your children’s health and giving a roadmap for others to do the same.”
After much research and trial and error Claire discovered many natural methods to get and stay healthy without the ongoing need for anti-depressants. Claire is thrilled to share with you what she has found, so that you too can improve your energy levels , sleep patterns and motivation. Claire was disappointed to find that much of what she learned for optimum health isn’t mainstream knowledge for all to benefit from – hence this eBook. Introductory Offer ONLY $14 Order Now while offer lasts. Read our fabulous Reviews and a FULL list of Contents below
If you …..
- Have wondered why, no matter what you do, you can’t get organized
- Are just too tired to do the things you KNOW will increase your energy like eat better, drink less, and exercise more?
- Know ‘something’ isn’t ‘quite right’ but you can’t put your finger on what IT is and the doctor says you are ‘fine’?
- Are you downright exhausted, moody, anxious, hormonal or sad the majority of the time?
- Can you not bear the thought of continuing on this way but don’t know what to do to change it?
Then read on…..
What has Health and Wellbeing got to do with organization you ask?
Well, in short – as author Claire McFee found out the hard way it has EVERYTHING to do with it! This insightful new Organize Your Health & Wellbeing eBook can help you beat overwhelm in today’s increasingly hectic world. Among other things in this eBook you will:
- Find out how to change your thought processes to work for you, not against you
- Learn why most off the shelf supplements won’t work and what will work
- Discover easy natural strategies that will improve your stress levels
“You’ll wish you knew this year’s ago!”
Firstly to be clear this eBook is NOT for you if:-
- You have an aversion to the N word – Natural that is – and you think that western medicine and the plethora of pharmaceutical medicines out there are the best and only way to become healthy –even if it hasn’t worked for you to date.
- You are a sceptic who believes that if there is no scientific proof it isn’t valid and won’t work.
- You believe you can’t redirect any money towards preventative health strategies (but are happy to regularly buy wine; take away coffees, magazines and takeout), then, no this eBook is definitely NOT for you.
However, this eBook IS for you if:
- You have tried mainstream medicine and it hasn’t worked –you still feel stressed out, tired, overwhelmed, anxious or even depressed.
- You know there is more to life and you are ready to step up and find out what you can do to change YOUR circumstance.
- You are ready to become more proactive in your health and wellbeing.
- You are ready to follow your intuition more, not others well meaning yet often unhelpful advice.
- You have a feeling you know some of the reasons you may be feeling less than your optimum but keep ignoring it.
- You are ready to empower yourself by reading this simple, yet effective information in easy to understand language, then I am definitely ready to help you.
“Without a doubt the best $14 you will ever spend!” or FREE when you get our complete Organizer Set
‘ORGANIZE YOUR HEALTH AND WELLBEING NATURALLY’ REVIEWS
“OrganizeYour Health & Wellbeing Naturally is a must read for anyone struggling with their current state of being. Claire McFee writes in an honest, uplifting, intelligent way and shares her research and journey about thriving and becoming your best possible self. Avenues for change include focusing on issues like gratitude, goal setting, relationships, naturopathy and organizing. She takes a wonderfully human approach to living which will surely inspire you.”
Linda Samuels, CPO-CD -Professional Organizer & Author of The Other Side of Organized www.ohsoorganized.com (http://www NULL.ohsoorganized NULL.com)
“Got your eBook last night…. can’t wait to get to the part about S.A.D (Seasonal Affective Disorder) which I KNOW I definitely suffer from, as well as depression & definitely going to try the Kinesiology as I was so impressed with what you wrote after reading that chapter. Will let you know how it goes. You are a star to me. xx”
“Claire McFee had to learn the hard way how to overcome her depression and recapture her life. Her strategies for whole well-being are sound and sensible…things we can start doing today for a healthier, happier tomorrow. This book is an important tool for anyone wishing to be the best they can be, and after all, isn’t that what its all about?”
Patsy Rowe, author, corporate speaker, film and book critic and trainer in Business Etiquette www.etiquette.com.au (http://www NULL.etiquette NULL.com NULL.au)
“As a very caring and genuine person, Claire shares her personal experiences to help others and has made a huge impact on how I cope with everyday challenges since meeting her. Claire breaks things down into small steps that you can implement one at a time to improve your wellbeing and ensure the smooth running of your life. Life can be stressful but if you follow the strategies laid out for you, then everything is a lot more manageable. It’s usually the little things that build up that cause the stressful meltdowns. Prevention and education is the answer and this book provides easy to implement strategies not to mention the Organize Your Life Household Organizers. If you would like to be the best you can be, then I highly recommend you have these great tools in your home library. A must-have for everyone.”
Toddlers to Teens TV Parenting TV Show (http://www NULL.toddlerstoteens NULL.tv) Host & Producer Melissa Groom
‘Your eBook is so good – well done. I discovered I’m a H.S.P (Highly Sensitive Person)!!!! I didn’t even know what it was till I read your book and it was like a light bulb coming on.’
J. Mottram, New Zealand
“As we all strive to make improvements in our busy lives it can be difficult to know which way to turn with the mountain of information out there. This refreshing book unveils many options we can investigate to help us on the road to better health and wellbeing. Claire’s ideas to look at life’s challenges with a more positive attitude, and adopting the concepts suggested, that best suit us, can help make small but incremental changes, which can then result in an overall shift in our wellbeing.”
Cathy Phelan Author of the “I’m Glad..” book series (http://www NULL.fishpond NULL.com NULL.au/Books/advanced_search_result NULL.php?rid=1192842684&keywords=%27i%27m%20glad%20phelan%27)